Superior Court of California, County of Butte

Superior Court of California
County of Butte

Family Law - How to Keep The Court Informed of Your Current Address

The Notice of Change of Address form can be accessed and completed online by clicking here .

After you complete this form, you will need to:

  1. Print it out.
  2. Make copies for all the parties in the case.
  3. Have someone over 18 - Not You - mail to the other party or parties. The person who mails the form is the "server".
  4. The "server" fills out page 2 of the Original Notice of Change of Address.
  5. Make another copy of the now complete form.
  6. File the complete Original and the copy at the court where your case was heard.
  7. Keep the filed copy for your records.

Important: If you are involved in a domestic violence situation and want your address to be confidential, please see the State website Safe at Home  for information about getting a safe confidential mailing address.

Contact the Court Privacy Statement

1 Court Street, Oroville CA 95965
© 2021 Superior Court of California, County of Butte. All rights reserved.